Morena – Lagoon 44 4-cabin version Catamaran: luxury, comfort, speed and style !
Naval architects Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prevost based their design of the Lagoon 440 on the latest long-range cruising multihull technological developments. Even at first glance, it is apparent that care has been taken in the aesthetic and functional design of the yacht: on deck, the coachroof lines are long and elegant, the forms are dynamic, spaces are cleverly used, ergonomics are optimal.
Book this boat
|Length||44’8 – 13,61 m||Cabins||4|
|Draft||4’3 – 1,30m||Heads||4|
|Engine||2 x 40 HP Y Diesels||Showers||5|
|Fuel||79 gal – 300 l||Water||237gal 900 l|
|Interior Finish||Light oak alpi and non skid laminated wenge for the wood floor|
Space, volume, light, ergonomics, the warmth of wood, soft upholstery, all these characteristics have been taken into account to ensure that you fully enjoy cruising aboard Morena!
- GPS chartplotter & Autopilot
- Chart, Cruising Guide
- VHF Radio & Cellular Phone
- AM/FM/CD Stereo & Cockpit Speakers
- Electric Windlass, winches, inverter
- Hard Bimini & Charcoal BBQ
- Dinghy & Outboard
- Snorkeling & Safety Gear
- Saloon Table Converts in a 5th twin bed
- Cockpit Sink
- The raised central helm station gives perfect 360° visibility and all the control lines are within easy reach. Even a reduced crew can easily maneuver Morena.
- The large benchseat in the helm station become rapidly the favorite spot to take part and enjoy the navigation skills.
- The hull design is powerful yet seaworthy, bow volume and care in the weight distribution reduce the pitching motion to a minimum.
- The gull-wing shaped bridgedeck allows smoother passage through the waves.
- High ratio sail plan and fine hull appendices make Morena a fast seaworthy, comfortable and elegant catamaran.
- The spacious aft cockpit is protected under a rigid bimini top. Passage to and from the saloon and galley is unhampered. The large dining table can either be set in the saloon or in the cockpit. It can also be stowed in a cleverly designed locker built in the bimini top. The aft passerelle allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit.
- The large L-shaped galley faces the cockpit and it has been designed as a professional area where the chef will be able to reveal all his skills.
- The saloon is a superb living space providing a 360° panoramic view.
- The aft cabins are fit for royalty with their queen-size central bed! Large hull fixed windows bring in lots of natural light and offer an unequalled view on the outside while staying discrete. Optimal cabin ventilation is assured by numerous opening portholes and hatches.
Morena bareboat catamaran rental from Tortola BVI:
|BAREBOAT WEEK CHARTER|
|Embarkation||Off Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|Aug 01 – Oct 31||May 01 – July 31
Nov 01 – Dec 14
|Jan 06 – Jan 31
Apr 01 – Apr 30
|Dec 15 – Jan 05
Feb 01 – March 31
|Tortola||$5500 USD*||$6000 USD*||$6995 USD*||$7500 USD*|
- Snorkel gear
- Floating toys
- Skipper: $150 USD /night
- Cook: $150 USD /night
- Additional water
The descriptive characteristics, inventory and photos above are not contractual: BlueAround Yacht Charters can not be held responsible for errors or omissions.